Welcome to 2017-2018 School Year!
***updated May 11, 2018***
We are almost finished with the school year!~ We have just a few more things to complete so here is an update of what to expect in the next few weeks!
Periods B, C:
- Placement Test Review #1-3 are posted on BIG IDEAS MATH. The DUE DATE is May 22, 2018 for all assignments but I have assigned it early so you can start this weekend. I would NOT wait until next week to start.
- Our placement test for math will be on May 22nd and 23rd. It is a two day test. The benchmarks given on BIG IDEAS MATH will be practice for the tests. They are MANDATORY practice problems due by MAY 22nd. We will not have class time to work on these assignments.
Periods D, E, F:
- We will be working on a Plan a Vacation project for the next week. This will be done mostly in class and is the last assignment for the school year.
- Our placement test for math will be on May 22nd and 23rd. It is a two day test. The benchmarks given on BIG IDEAS MATH will be practice for the tests. They are optional if students want problems to prepare for it.
Have a question or want to contact me? Send me an email at email@example.com. Students, include your name and period in your email.
If you are looking for the homework calendar, please refer to the menu on the right for the appropriate class.
Looking for lesson notes and other class documents? Please click on the link for Available Downloads on the menu in the right.
Directions to do homework online for ALL classes:
To access the homework for tonight:
- go to www.bigideasmath.com
- "log in with CLEVER"
- You do not need to have a username or password because it links to your google account