Enrollment begins March 16, 2020. Please check if your home is within the Suzanne Middle School boundaries through this Website: https://parents.wvusd.k12.ca.us/wvusdschools/
If your home does not fall within the Suzanne boundaries, you must enroll at your home school.
Enrollment is only for students NEW to Walnut Valley USD who will be attending Suzanne MS.
***Online enrollment does not guarantee a spot at Suzanne until parent brings in all of the online forms and required documents are reviewed and accepted by the Registrar.***
To begin the process of enrolling your student with Suzanne Middle School for the 2020-2021 school year, please have the following completed and submitted.
To submit the paperwork, call to schedule an appointment, (909) 594-1730 ext. 55100. Registration hours are 8:30am to 1:30pm.
Required Parent Documents
- Online Enrollment:
a. Upon completion, please verify that all information is correct, then print, sign and date.
b. Home Language Survey
c. Student Health Assessment
- Current Residence Verification. Please provide ONE of the following:
a. Property tax bill.
b. Mortgage statement.
c. Close of escrow.
d. Lease agreement.
- Current Utility Bill. Please provide ONE of the following:
- Current Identification. Please provide ONE of the following:
a. CA driver’s license (with same address shown on documents 1-3)
b. CA ID card (with same address shown on documents 1-3)
Required Student Documents
1. Birth certificate/Passport.
2. Immunization record.
3. TDAP—All 7th & 8th graders. Proof of TDAP given on or after their 7th birthday.
4. Current report card/progress report.
5. Copy of IEP/504 plan—if applicable.
All required documents must be original. The office will provide copies.
Only a parent or legal guardian can register the child. Legal guardian must present proof of a legal guardianship.