Enrollment begins March 11, 2019. Please check if your home is within the Suzanne Middle School boundaries through this Website: https://parents.wvusd.k12.ca.us/wvusdschools/
If your home does not fall within the Suzanne boundaries, you must enroll at your home school.
Enrollment is only for NEW students coming to Suzanne Middle School.
***Online enrollment does not guarantee a spot at Suzanne until parent brings in all of the online forms and required documents are reviewed and accepted by the Registrar.***
To begin the process of enrolling your student with Suzanne Middle School for the 2019-2020 school year, please have the following completed and submitted. To submit the paperwork, call to schedule an appointment, (909) 594-1730 ext. 55100. Registration hours are 8:30am to 1:30pm.
Required Parent Documents
- Online Enrollment:
a. Upon completion, please verify that all information is correct, then print, sign and date.
- Current Residence Verification. Please provide ONE of the following:
a. Property tax bill.
b. Mortgage statement.
c. Close of escrow.
d. Lease agreement.
- Current Utility Bill. Please provide ONE of the following:
- Current Identification. Please provide ONE of the following:
a. CA driver’s license (with same address shown on documents 1-3)
b. CA ID card (with same address shown on documents 1-3)
Required Student Documents
1. Birth certificate/Passport.
2. Immunization record.
3. TDAP—All 7th & 8th graders. Proof of TDAP given on or after their 7th birthday.
4. Current report card/progress report.
5. Copy of IEP/504 plan—if applicable.
All required documents must be original. The office will provide copies.
Only a parent or legal guardian can register the child. Legal guardian must present proof of a legal guardianship.